LAST PERSON WHO
1. Slept in a bed beside you:
2. Saw you cry:
3. Went to the movies with you:
4. You went to the mall with:
5. You went to dinner with:
6. You talked to on the phone:
7. Said ‘I love you’ to and really meant it:
8. Made you laugh:
WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Pierce your nose or tongue:
I have to choose?
2. Be serious or be funny:
Funny today, it’s my MIL’s birthday and we all want her to have a special time.
3. Drink whole or skim milk:
Whole, but I would prefer wine.
4. Die in a fire or drown:
um…ditto 1 above?
5. Spend time with your parents or enemies:
Parents would involve going heaven, which I am not quite ready for; so I guess my enemies. It would be quite a party; I seem to be gathering new ones every day.
1. Simple or complicated:
Complicated in the extreme, depending on the view.
2. Straight or Gay:
Clue is in the LAST PERSON WHO section above.
DO YOU PREFER
1. Flowers or candy:
2. Grey or black:
Depends on the grey.
3. Colour or Black and white photos:
Black and white.
4. Lust or love:
Love. Sex is totally overrated and it makes people make daft decisions.
5. Sunrise or sunset:
Sunset, it means I can start drinking.
6. M&Ms or Skittles:
7. Staying up late or waking up early:
Waking up early.
DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or moon:
2. Winter or Fall:
3. Left or right:
4. 10 acquaintances or having two best friends:
10 Best friends.
5. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream:
6. Vodka or Jack:
1. What time is it:
Does anybody really know what time it is?
(I stole that line from a Chicago Transit Authority song)
2. Where were you born:
3. What is your birth date:
8 January 19xx.
4. What do you want:
A baguette with salmon and cream cheese.
5. Where do you want to live:
With my husband and daughter.
6. How many kids do you want:
I’m done and satisfied, thanks.
7. What would you want to name a girl:
I wanted to call her Daisy. I wasn’t allowed to, my husband said it was a name for Maltese poodles and cows.
8. What would you want to name a boy:
9. Do you want to get married:
I’ve done it several times, it’s wonderful and you get oodles of useful gifts.
1. Nervous Habits:
Grinding my teeth and swinging my foot.
2. Are you double jointed:
3. Can you roll your tongue:
4. Can you raise one eyebrow:
I am a master at it.
5. Can you cross your eyes:
6. Do you make your bed daily:
7. Which shoe goes on first:
Just went to check; the right one.
8. Ever thrown one at someone:
No, I am very kind to my shoes.
I once threw a kettle at a builder.
9. On the average, how much money do you carry on you:
I believe it’s bad luck to keep money, I spend it all the minute I get it.
10. What jewelry do you wear:
Quite a lot; but almost every day I wear my silver Bulgari spring ring because my wedding ring was stolen. I’m very smitten with my new necklace, made by Capetonian designer Diana Fereirra.
1. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it:
2. Favorite ice cream:
(How come almost every quizz has that question?)
3. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet:
4. Do you cook:
Like a goddess.
IN THE LAST MONTH, HAVE YOU (YES OR NO)
1. Had a bitchfit:
What is that?
2. Bought something you didn’t need:
Yes, see 9 above.
3. Sang in front of people:
4. Been kissed:
5. Been hugged:
Yes, I am an unashamed hug-slut.
6. Felt stupid:
Far too often.
I trust people too easily and am the poster child for FOOL.
7. Got drunk:
8. Got high:
No, I am terrified of heights.
9. Danced Crazy:
10. Got your hair cut:
Yes, see 6 above.
“A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt as dangerous” – Alfred Adler.