1. What type of day are you having?
Ask me later – it’s not even 5am …
2. Was there anyone who “made your day”?
Not yet, but Friday night was memorable.
3. Are you liking how you look today?
Yes, I am wearing a hand-me-down outfit outgrown by a teenager.
4. Do you have anyone crushing on you?
No, I don’t think so.
5. Have you ever eaten a bug?
No, do prawns count?
6. Are you vegeterian?
I was for several years, then I developed health problems.
7. When was the last time you kissed someone?
8. Have you ever had something stuck between your teeth, but no one decided to tell you?
Yes, parsley and someone was proposing marriage at the time. There is a photograph, unfortunately.
9. Are you a mother or a father?
10. When was your last paycheck?
About two weeks ago, it’s complicated.
11. How many pets do you have?
12. What kind of toothpaste do you use?
Aquafresh Exreme Clean.
13. Are you closer to being rich or poor?
14. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
No, I sleep with my husband.
15. What was the last gift someone gave you?
A handmade scarf from Nzwaa last week, and thirteen cases of wine yesterday (more about that later).
16. Do you appreciate that person?
Very, very much.
17. Are you on any type of drugs?
18. Are you in love?
19. Have you ever been in love?
20. Do you even believe in love?
21. How many things are you really thinking about right now?
Sandwiches, curry, mielies, puddle hunting, phone the gate-man and ask him to come and fix the gate …
22. Did you talk to anyone you didn’t like today?
23. Do you like picnics?
Yes, beach ones, with fancy wine glasses and tin plates.
24. Are you American?
25. Who are you voting for?
Blabla.co.za, Naomi, Liezl and Janice (SA Best Blog Awards).
26. What kind of mood are you in?
27. Are you waiting for anything?
28. Are you going to bed after this?
29. Have you ever watched Fahrenheit 9/11?
30. Where were you September 11. 2001?
In the Johannesburg studio of FCB Impact, talking to Edward. We looked at the TV screen and thought it was a movie trailer…
31. What book are you currently reading?
One I can’t mention, because it hasn’t been published yet.
32. What song did you last listen to?
Mika’s Big Girls … ugh!
33. What movie is in your DVD player?
34. How many windows are open in your computer?
35. Are you a very stressed out person?
36. How old is your mom?
She would have been 64 this year, I miss her.
37. Has your mom ever been on television or in the paper?
Yes, she was a very good swimmer and broke records. She also modeled as a young woman.
38. Are you single?
No, I am married to a truly wonderful man.
39. Do you have a beach house?
40. Where do you live?
In Johannesburg, mostly.
41. Do you ever watch Bold and the Beautiful?
42. Do you sometimes watch the news?
All day long.
43. Have you ever seen a UFO?
No, but I saw Will–o‘-the-wisp when I was a child, on my grandparents’ farm, I promise I did!
44. Do you believe in aliens?
I had a very nasty spam message from a blog troll yesterday …
45. What are your thoughts on Disney Channel?
An invaluable companion for small children on rainy days.
46. Do you ever want to get married?
47. What is your favourite country?
South Africa, but I did enjoy living in Germany.
48. Do you like animals?
49. Do you like High School Musical?
No, that Effron boy doesn’t do anything for me.
50. Are you afraid of the dark?
Ear muscle update:
*sigh* such hard work being a dog …