1. What was the highlight of your week?
Getting a parcel sent to me by Sue, and trying out the first cupcake recipe from one of the books she sent me.
2. Whose car were you in last?
3. When is the next time you will kiss someone?
Who knows, miracles can happen.
4. What color shirt are you wearing?
A blue t-shirt with multicoloured writing that says “mOd cow disease”
5. How long is your hair?
6. Are you good looking?
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
7. Last movie you watched?
The men who stare at goats.
8. Who were you with?
9. Last thing you ate?
A strawberry yoghurt.
10. Last thing you drank?
11. When was the last time you had your heart broken?
It breaks a little every day.
12. Who came over last?
My Pal Mel.
13. Are you happy right now?
I’m all right, Jack.
14. What did you say last?
Are you feeling better Sweetie? (My daughter is ill with bad bronchitis).
15. Where is your phone?
At my right hand.
16. What color are your eyes?
Greeny blue. Bloodshot, I have contact lens trouble.
17. Are you left-handed?
18. Spell your name without vowels:
19. Do you have any pets?
I have Lulubelle, Fritzl, Diski, Peanut, Mogwa and Jingle.
(Dog, dog, dog, hamster, cat, cat).
20. Favourite Vacation?
Family, sea, cooking, wine. Friends.
21. What do you dislike currently?
22. What are you listening to?
Weedeater noise. Lulubelle barking at the weedeater-man.
23. If you could have one thing right now what would it be?
24. What is your favorite scent?
My daughter after her bath.
25. Who makes you happiest?
Old Spouse gave me a child, something I thought would never happen in my life.
26. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Dreaming about swimming.
27. When is your birthday?
8 January 1964.
28. Who has the same phone as you?
I have no idea.
29. Last time you went swimming in a pool?
30. Do you read your horoscope?
31. Where was the last place you bought something?
32. How do you feel about your hair right now?
33. Do you bite your nails?
34. Do you have any expensive jewelery?
36. Myspace or facebook?
37. How fast have you driven a car?
I am terrified of speed. But I once sped very fast between Johannesburg and Bloemfontein, I thought my father was still alive and I would get to see him one last time.
38. Have you ever smoked?
39. What was or is your favorite subject in school?
Art and English.
40. Do you have Verizon?
41. What type of boy or girl do you usually fall for?
I think falling for boys is a thing of the past for me, but I was always attracted to witty guys.
42. Do you have any hidden talents?
No, I am quite a show-off. Why hide them?
43. Favorite Song?
I always battle to answer this one …
44. Do you like to sing at all?
Yes, it makes my family very cross.
45. Dream Job?
Being paid to blog.
46. Where does most of your family live?
In South Africa.
47. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
A brother and a sister.
48. Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
49. What was the first thing you thought when you woke up?
Is it time to be awake?
50. Do you drink?
Like a fish, actually.
51. Know any other languages?
52. Ever write a coded message?
I used to do that lemon juice thingy …
53. Have you ever been IN a wedding?
54. Do you have any children?
Yes, see 25 above.
55. Did you take a nap today?
No, but I may later.
56. Who has the same birthday as you?
Elvis and David Bowie. And my late dad.
57. Ever met anyone famous before?
Too many to mention.
58. Do you want to be famous one day?
Do you know who I am?
59. Any Pet Peeves?
60. Are you multitasking right now?
Yes, the phone is between my ear and shoulder.
61. Last supper.
I made a roasted chicken, stuffed with baked rice, tomatoes and roasted onions.
62. What is your least favorite chore?
I don’t do chores. Do you know who I am?
63. Last place you drove your car?
64. Ever been out of the country?
65. Where were you born?
66. Could you handle being in the military?
No, but I do like looking at chaps in the Navy.
67. What is your average cell phone bill?
R30. People phone me.
68. Who are you thinking about right now?
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard?
A few minutes ago, when Lulubelle tried to bite the weedeater-man.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
An obscene number.
71. Are your toes always painted?
Yes, with white Essie varnish.
72. How many piercings do you have?
73. What are you doing today?
Cooking something from my new French cookbook.
74. Have you ever been gambling?
Slot machines once, not my thing.
75. When is the last time you updated your page?